Wednesday, April 02, 2008

uh... it's best left unexplained.


Click image to enlarge

I passed.

But I'm dissatisfied.
That I had no right to be given a pass.

( you'll probably know what I mean ) ... ( if not... never mind. it's better ignored )

Conquered the not-steep-at-all slope. The poles surrounding the parking bay are intact. Three point turn was a breeze. brr... and no extra charges, please...

*

*

*

Driving on the road is another story.

Panic deCulprit started it.

I refuse to explain further.

---sigh---

Nonetheless, it's over. Yes, it IS over.....
......finally.

Thank God... NOT for the extra dough one gave to another... but I'm glad no mishaps took place.
And I won't have to go back there again.haha.

No need to congratulate me... I'm fine with it. If you insist, go ahead. haha.

Until next time... Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yii..u make me worry lah!
haiya ..over di lah ...
no need manual liao lah ..auto de more ez ..haha..
aiyah ..u oso no need drive de lah ..got ppl wil fetch u de~haha!

szemin said...

eh....who is this, i wonder?
: )

Powered By Blogger