Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a tag from nat.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
did this before.

2. What do you feel like doing now?
day-dreaming or just simply wandering off.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
did this before. but now, I don't know... maybe I need some volunteers?

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
did this before. anywhere worth exploring.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
no idea. did this before. still, no idea though I said I don't remember my dreams.

6. Do you believe in true love?
probably. provided if this is what God has in mind.

7. What is your favourite food?
anything with the word 'potato'.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
did this before. I'll save it for rainy days. support the family. probably give some to charity. then the rest I'll buy books about art.and novels.craft materials i.e. papers e.t.c.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
dah buat pun.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
dah buat pun. tapi ini untuk natalie. she's : kinda cool n' calm(from what I've seen so far) ; sporty, because I always see her wearing T-shirts+shorts+sneakers when we meet, except during work ; and lastly, she's a friendly friend of mine whom I've got to know in a better way recently.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
dah buat jugak. revolves around understanding. and mutual respect, perhaps? the rest is from the last tag(same question).

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
did this before, but I'd love to repeat. " inconsiderate people. anywhere. anytime. "

13. What is your ambition?
did this also. as always, I have NO idea. since young.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
did this. but there's some changes. point out to me if that's a serious matter. if not, tell me personally. I'd rather they tell me personally, if possible.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
belief. or religion. or plainly, my relationship with Christ, since He's the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
did this. yes, I am when it comes to books and papers, and more fiction/non-fiction and more papers for crafts.

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
not in a right state of mind to think. did this before. but I think it's my being indecisive. Don't know how I should start counter this though.

18. What would you do if you have an off day?
uh... I'm not employed. masih berada di bangku sekolah. form six starting next month. uniform belum beli lagi. belum daftar juga. haha.

19 . Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard ?
not really sure. It's not entirely shocking either. China's the top manufacturer of lingerie. seen and heard this yesterday on DiscoveryChannel or some other related channels.

20. How do you feel now?
from yesterday : got a tiny blister on my lil toe(wearing mary-janes). sore feet and a lil bruise from wearing slippers and brisk walking. and now I'm getting sleepy.


Tagging nobody. Unless somebody wants to do it. Anybody's free to do so.
Signing out. Till next time, jumpa lagi.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger