Tuesday, April 01, 2008

annie, dear annie...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun! ( are you sure? )

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none! ( there's even more )

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow ( i might try )
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow! ( do I...? )
You're always
A day
A way!

* * * * *

tomorrow's D-Day... aaagh... God, I hope I'll pull through it all right...
never drove in the rain before. (so, don't rain tomorrow!) sis got to drive in the rain today. even while I'm typing this. And I mean HEAVY rain.

Okay... I should be logging off now... will let you know the results then!

Adeus!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger