Wednesday, April 30, 2008

fab-five ; five-fact

* to whom it may concern : ignorance is bliss.

five random facts about this author :
( am I worthy to be called an author? gee... guess not )

  • Fact #1 : Drawing on my knees spurred my interest in art, I suppose.
    I used to love drawing stuff, which I can't remember what, with a pen, on my knees, and getting my ears flooded with warnings of getting my knees skinned, even before pre-school(I guess).and what's funny is that there was a time I kept drawing SailorMoon(and others as well).PrimaryTwo, yeah...


  • Fact #2 : I'm a lover of books.
    Throw me any reading material (exception - nonsensical, boring stuff), I'll read. I'll be very pleased to have a space of my own while reading, which leads to...


  • Fact #3 : I'm introverted.
    I remember what I once said some time in March last year, that I'm afraid of crowds, even more when I need to speak in front of them.


  • Fact #4 : I find day-dreaming an antidepressant.
    do not be surprised when you find me staring somewhere or at something blankly because, day-dreaming helps in relieving stress & fatigue, for me in this case.


  • Fact #5 : I was drawn to Coldplay's music since FormOne.
    'The Scientist' - first song I heard from this British band - caught my ears, and that was in 2003. One time in school during assembly there was this EnglishWeek programme going on and they asked the students to guess what song is sung by which band/artiste. And I got kind of hyped up when I heard that. but I wasn't that into Coldplay until form3/form4. 'Trouble', 'Fix You' and 'The Scientist', they helped me get through last minute revisions and times when I'm not in the mood.
    ( anyway... I know it's ironic but do support the local music industry!! 'Pagi yang Gelap by Hujan is one of my favourites.)


Tagging none.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger