Monday, March 10, 2008

Quarta-feira.

translation : Portuguese for Wednesday.

half looking forward to it *that's because I'll be meeting my amigos - friends - whom I've really missed since last year's grueling exams...
not really dreading it *since I can only wait for the verdict...
I was wondering, it's only a piece of faxed-over paper from the lembaga peperiksaan. and all this time we've been waiting, and waiting, waiting for the number-letter 'combo' behind the 11 (or so) subjects we've taken. and that's it... Every thing's gonna be like any other day *except for the 'additional' feelings, including :
"yeay, finally I got what I've been studying like mad for." , or
"hmph, how can they do this to me?" , or even
"gah, it's only what the gov ordered the teachers to do - giving us higher grades. not worth celebrating either.hmph..."
* * *
anyway, whatever happens, live with it lah... it's not the end of the world and all...
like what I've already posted (if you're observant) : "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."







that's all for now. and thanks for coming over here, the readers, I'm referring to you lah...
Adeus! (also in Portuguese)




1 comment:

shadowburble said...

Yeah! Live With it!

Powered By Blogger