Thursday, March 13, 2008

(none)

resuming driving lessons starting next week.

test is due April the second.

waking up early tomorrow to head to church for decoration prep (nine in the morn till three pm).

appointment, with the perfectionist dentist, who insisted that he'd glue two permanent retainers behind my teeth - so that I'll not have to keep on wearing removable ones - and I don't want to have metals glued to my teeth, so mom will have to settle this issue, Monday the seventeenth, 11am, at Subang.

leaders retreat from March twenty-eighth to the thirtieth. (driving test the following week)

not forgetting that I'll be registering for Form 6 soon. and from what I heard from my sisters, you'll have to work hard, hard to stay in the game.

it has been and will be busy in the months to come. someone's going off to Kelantan in five days' time. and I won't be seeing him for another three months.

not in a not-good-mood mode. I'm alright. Things could get pretty tangled up whenever there's a lot of problematic strings tied together. add some twigs. and some extra pairs of hands trying to untangle the knot, it'll be tightened up, somewhat.

resting in the Peace of the most High. I'll be trying to do that. I'll leave that to Him. He knows best and I know I can't handle everything. nevermind that.

* * *

Let it be. Let it be.

* * *

( I guess I'm just tired... hmm )

No comments:

Powered By Blogger