Monday, March 24, 2008

(none) : the sequel

Easter Evangelistic Night is of the past. A bit relieved for now.
Things went all right. Very few guests came due to the rain that Saturday. Jalan Genting Kelang was flooded.
Wasn't good at group sharing. Am supposed to share John 3 : 16 to some non-believers in a small group. Didn't explain in detail. Well, it's like fitting a square peg into a round hole.

* * *

4 hours of driving lessons till Doomsday. Getting nervous.

Dreamt of getting my hair cut. Very short. Looks pretty good. Slightly terrified. Wonder if I could try it out. Probably too scared to try. Never mind that.

Driving. I just don't like it. It bothers me. To manoeuver a vehicle. To have to be alert all the time. Knowing that anything might happen if something went wrong.

Currently waiting for the list of eligible students qualified to enter Form 6. Am still unsure of which subjects to take. English Lit. I doubt, but I hope I'm able.

Until next time, good day to you.







It's in safe hands. It misses the owner though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger