Friday, June 27, 2008

attn: T-a-double G-ers

(tag.tagalog?? no not the language...tag done on monday, June30th)

1. Six People to Tag. The victims are:

Iko/Iep!(haha.buat je lah...)
Carmen
Denise
SoongYee
XiowWei
(5 is enough)

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About

Art&Crafts
Reading
music(the listening part)
observing, or rather staring at things/a particular spot
Food(including the cooking part)
photography

3. Six Things I Say Too Often

eeissh...
uh...
(sigh)
heh?
abo...?(short for 'if not then?')
hmm...?

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
(N/A : no time for books at all, i mean for constant, continuous reading)

Just finished 'A Cracked Pot' - Lizzie Wilson,

Currently juggling:

Falling Leaves - Adeline Yen Mah,
Habitudes - Dr Tim Elmore,
NationalGeographic
...and I've been reading a book by Randy Pausch, called 'The Last Lecture' every Sat during my 2-hour break at a bookstore...40 odd pages to go...hoping to finish it next Sat. Very heart-warming indeed. The author, a professor-cum-lecturer is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The contents are quite inspirational (similar to the threesome by Mitch Albom, but this is more to a narration). Highly recommended!


5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again

Fix You - Coldplay
Trouble - Coldplay
Yellow - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
Every-thing's Not Lost - Coldplay
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

(other options: Keane, Muse, DamienRice)

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year (make that 5. heheh...)
(I'll just type what I've learnt/what I intend to change/quotes I find worth noting.)
Here goes...

"The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind." - Martin Luther King

"It's the job that's never started as takes the longest to finish." - Sam's old gaffer in 'The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring'

"There is no witness so terrible, no accuser so powerful as conscience which dwells within us." - Sophocles

"Even if you are right on track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

"I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music." - Johann Sebastian Bach


This reminds me of sunsets/the other way round...

This guy has a charming voice.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger