Saturday, August 07, 2010

magazine: ammo or literature?

well I've got both. haha

recently bought a Newsweek and a Time. (not cheap wei!)  Was reluctant to subscribe due to complications that might occur if I we're to do so, because I'd have to go check the letterbox every week! haha. Well at least we know what IS going on around the world right... I'm sure RM20 once in a while won't burn my pocket! That's for sure. It's never stupid to invest in things that's going to be your writing ideas :D

now, you might be wondering what about the ammo? well, let's just keep it as it is lah aight... they're buried six feet under. way.... down. haha. not good to get angry and jeopardize my blood pressure on a cloudy day when any other day is scorching, melting hot!
It's still raining here and hopefully it'll last the whole day lah!

convocation week is almost over and it's back to routine next Monday! ...agh! back to projects, tutorials, lectures(pun definitely intended!) and.... buses!(phew!)

gotta get back to homework.
g'day mates!

*taken last week from a hotel room in Georgetown

No comments:

Powered By Blogger