Monday, June 07, 2010

finale.

It's over...
Not for another four years will I ever get to see you again.
Guess it's up to something illicit to handle the task to find and locate you.
Perhaps I should get a BOLO. Yeah, I really should, huh?

Agh.... I hate to say this but...




...honestly I think you're one of the things I'll miss the most as soon as classes start.
No more Monday punches. No more 3-hour shots of tv.
Not even the rush of adrenaline.
No more perfect concoctions.
Mondays will never be the same again.
Now it's back to monday blues.


any recommended sites for downloading tv series??
enlighten me.

haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

searching too. I want to dl their whole series!

pei

szemin said...

oooh. let me know if you've found a trustworthy site!!!

D: I miss tony dinozzo!

Powered By Blogger