Saturday, May 02, 2009

missed it !!

Well... seemed like I didn't clarify what happened to that Perodua Kembara right, folks? It's fine, only minor scratches on the left rear bumper. It's a different case for the Proton Waja though. Scratches and a (should I use minor?) dent. Door of the driver's side. Pretty bad. Anyway, coming back to the main issue of concern, the crash wouldn't have happened if I remembered my tuition replacement class that particular Monday. Yeap, it's Saturday today and I was listening to Mr G recapping last lesson's gist. Then came the Shocker when I was puzzled to hear unfamiliar sentences because I was actually looking at the previous notes I have with me (that was the week before last week's notes). Thought about being absent last Saturday and about planning to replace that class this Monday - which is the 27th, and got even mad at myself that I should've reminded myself regarding the replacement. Early dementia? Sigh... Ridiculous, I think I am... Don't feel like writing an essay now, so I request to be excused. EXAM in another 14 days. Here's to mortality....!!!

Gonna go pick some strawberries and perhaps make a bowl of jam. Come to think of that, I miss strawberry sundaes ...

See you when I see you, folks. Take care : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, now you can imagine that time when my car, Proton Wira crashed with Kembara(I think it is Kembara or looks like Kembara, whatever). Be careful, to both of us.

Good luck!

iep

Powered By Blogger