Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boo'ya Moon vs. the real stuff ; it's a tie.

Yep, it has been quite a while since my last update. Okay... I have been lazy and I don't want to be too online-dependent. Who knows what it does to you, eh...

November2nd, played Futsal with members of the youth group in church, at an indoor futsal centre in Air Panas.
November9th, jogged/walked for 4km around Dataran Merdeka. Whole family participated in the annual charity walk/jog/wheel-a-thon with the disabled. That was tiring. But it's for a good cause, so I didn't mind. Got to flex my muscles anyway, heh? Ouch!

2nd semester holidays are back, yeah we all know that, and guess what, it's already almost rest-less. In a way that I've got time to read all the in-the-waiting-list books, not all though. Have finished The Two Towers and Stephen King's Lisey's Story(bought it in 2007) so far. Won't stop yet. A chance too dear to miss.

Tuition classes eat away the Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. The rest of the week I'll have to force myself to read one next year's textbook and prepare notes. Leceh kan. sesungguhnya, it's for our own good in the end, betul? Gotta gear up for 2009 somehow...




Yesterday was a bright, sunny Friday. Finished washing school shoes then I thought, clear skies, fluffy white clouds, and that eye-of-heaven which doth not cease to cast its ray ... might as well kill some time snapping away the creator's marvels. Note: 'twas around 1pm when these were taken.


among the rest, I like this best.




another year to wear these. right till december.



School shoes will not be in my sight for another 7 weeks or so. It'll be a different story when I'll have to wear them next time.

In the meantime, will spend some time doing what I enjoy doing for now. With Christmas looming and birthdays approaching, gotta oil my right brain (It'll take longer to rust)... yep, craft sessions are back! not full blast though...

Camp will be from the 11th-15th of Dec at Cameron Highlands.
And... I'll be off to The Land of Kathoeys. (if you're clueless, wait till I get back!)

New sets in Polyvore recently. Hope I'll have more time over there. and I'm sure I'm starting to miss sitting comfortably in the seats of a dimmed room watching a movie with the surround-sound and all...(the other details, I'll leave you to wander off... about who's sitting next to you or who's buying the popcorns...whichever comes to your mind)

these are what I can manage for now... will be back soon enough.

p/s: ignore the title. Boo'ya Moon is a place where some people drift to when they're drifting away. It's found in one of Stephen King's books.


adeus, then!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger