Friday, September 05, 2008

fancy a can of sardines? or anchovies? anyone?

August 17 , Sunday, USM Penang - sister's convocation


this sure looks like an olympic torch eh?
loved the 2 bouquets we brought there.
bought the flowers at a shop in PetalingStreet. packed them a day before our trip up north. strangely, they do look kind of Greek(I think I need to rephrase this...but never mind that).



scorched : came back with a sunburn and I've got red, itchy spots on my forearm for days.
had fun photo-taking though. Sunday's weather was good, really.


yeah, get work soon!



our HOME in Penang, vistana hotel. sure hope it won't be the last time we're staying there.
it's been 6 years already... gee...


raining the day after sis' session
talk about God's perfect timing huh?

Finally I got to watch The Dark Knight, despite hearing someone complain that he did not know what the movie was about. It was good. Psychotic. Deeply moving. And I loved the way the narrator(or was it Officer Gordon) talks when it was coming to an end, about Batman being Gotham City's silent guardian and all... but not the hero, the villain instead. sigh.

sheesh.... homeworks kept on waiting, waiting... waiting for the time to devour me.
(a la John Mayer)


August 19 , Badminton tournament for all sixth formers.
do not feel like bringing up the past. sadly, I was beaten by an olahragawati sekolah. It was fun, I know. The next day I felt like I'm a bag of stones. Getting up was tough.real tough.

August 21 , former classmates(form 5) gathering up a hill called 'Look Out Point' near Hulu Langat. Response was good this time. got to meet up and talk for a while. yea, it was good.

August 23 , titiwangsa family photoshoot : sister's of course.

I figured I wandered away...

Dynasty Hotel : Farewell Party for the Seniors.


decoration was minimal, but nice... cuz 'we' did it. fussy people, I know. but, it was a joy, such a contentment to savour that. by the way, sis and I custom-made this guest book. glued the ribbon. wrote the front cover. that's it. the prom was alright for me. good in a sense that we benefit from the exposure( pun definitely not intended ). nevertheless, there is still room for improvement. the organising committees have done a good job, but I have a feeling that we're still far from being able to adapt to the 'prom culture'. anyway, it was a good start for a school like mine. and mind me, my feet sure felt funny wearing 3-inch heels.

no photos available, my apologies : )

August 29 , NatDay Celeb in ChongHwa.
had to carry and wave the state flags. darn, was it tiring. no further comments.

okay, back to the present
had my hair cut real short. a load off my head and shoulders. hope to meet up with long-time buddies soon. gah... everyone's busy. exams are due in October.
lots to read. lots to do. lots to catch up on. (the haunt never ends)

that's all for now.


until then, ADEUS!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger