Thursday, May 29, 2008

a blackout


picture taken on the rooftop of my church.


First week of school is tiring enough. I've got 5 subjects in my timetable : PengajianAm, PengajianPerniagaan, Ekonomi, Perakaunan, and lastly MUET. Daily I'll be seeing teachers of 4-5 subjects. Duration of each lesson averages at an hour. 13 people in class, including an only male.
Things are going alright, but for now I haven't settled my application to switch to the Arts stream, and it's not confirmed.
Tuition's started. Doing okay. Accounts is a tough nut to crack. No one seemed eager to look for a tutor, though I've already got one(looking for a group to start the class), and seniors have recommended, they're still considering. Gee...

I suppose sometimes we've got to make it on our own, with respect to sometimes you can't make it on your own. Form6 is no joke, and I've not the slightest idea of my ambition, or whatsoever, and yes, indecisiveness is killing me softly.

To those who cared to drop by once in a while to find this page the same as the last time you visited, thanks, and my apologies, too.

That's it for now. Until we meet again, adeus.

Rest in peace, 'wai po'.

this has a calming effect at the moment. JasonMraz Ft Colbie Caillat.

This cures it all.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger